The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (CPA Ireland) is a professional body for Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) in Ireland. It is one of the main Irish accountancy bodies, with 5,000 members and students.
CPA Ireland was founded in 1926 and its members work in accountancy firms, the public sector, the financial services, and other private sector businesses.
The complete programme will give you an understanding of all aspects of accounting and business practices. Fully qualified accountants are in demand in Ireland and are highly sought after by both accounting firms and finance departments.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is suitable for everyone, from school leavers and mature students to graduates and professionals. Whether you have been working in accounts and are looking to gain a formal qualification or looking to kick start your career and further your employment prospects, our delivery is tailored for online learning and offers flexibility and support to all students.
Results for you
- A professional accountancy qualification that has wide international recognition.
- Build a range of key skills such as reporting, auditing and performance management.
- The opportunity to work in industry or practice across a variety of different sectors.
- Information systems
- Corporate Reporting
- Managerial Finance
- Corporate Laws & Governance
- Strategy & Leadership (Mandatory Subject)
- Advanced Corporate Reporting (Mandatory Subject)
- Advanced Audit Practice & Assurance (Elective)
- Advanced Taxation (Elective)
- Strategic Performance Management (Elective)
Exams are important. But part of what makes the CPA Ireland Qualification so valuable is that it gives you real-world experience.
As well as completing exams, you need three years practical experience in a relevant role to qualify.