Prince2® is an internationally recognised project management certification. Prince2 Foundation Certifcate (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is recognised by employers as best practice delivery for all types of projects worldwide. The Prince2® foundation is an entry level certification designed to enable those working in a project environment to understand how projects work within the business setting and is suitable for all levels. Following the Prince2® principles, it allows for a common and consistent understanding of the project environment, providing best practice guidance to those working with the project manager to successfully deliver projects. Introduced in 1989, Prince2® has been adapted by many government bodies (e.g. UK and Irish Governments) and organisations (PwC, Intel) as the de facto methodology for managing projects.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is for anybody who manages (or would like to manage) projects. Prince2® provides a structured methodology for small or large scale projects. It covers the management, control and organisation of a project. It is a highly desirable qualification in both the public and private sectors, providing a solid framework to succeed in delivering projects.
Results for you
- Internationally recognised qualification in project management
- Improved employability in both public and private sectors
- Improved project management confidence and delivery of projects
- Membership of the Prince2® community, who all following the same principle
- Ability to deliver the projects that organisations actually needs
- Development of your own project management career
The introductory price for Prince2® Foundations is €310.00 (from €599.00) for 6 months enrolment.
- Course designed and content produced by an experienced Prince2 trainer and Project Manager
- All content ratified by Axelos Ltd (StudyOnline.ie is a certified Prince2® Training Organisation accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos)
- Over 9 hours of instructor led videos
- Over 400 test questions and rationale
- Downloadable cheat sheets
- In depth chapter by chapter exam tips and advice
- Two downloadable sample exams with rationale
- Online tutor support for queries, clarifications, questions and answers
- Delegate specific study plan with online support
- Exam booking (cost of exam not included)
For more cost savings, we would recommend purchasing the Prince2® Foundation and Practitioner Course Pack for the introductory price of €499.00 (from €1,098.00), saving €590.00!
- Project Management with Prince2®
- Tailoring and Adopting Prince2®
- Introduction to Prince2® Themes
- Business Case
- Introduction to Processes
- Starting Up A Project
- Directing A Project
- Initiating A Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing A Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
There are 3 options to take the Prince2® Foundation exam:
- Paper based, at the StudyOnline offices in Naas and Maynooth (Ireland)
- Public Prince2® examination centres
The format is the same for all exam options. It is a closed book 60 multiple choice questions format. Duration is 60 minutes. The pass mark is 55%.
Prince2® Foundation€599.00 Add to cart
Prince2® Practitioner€399.00 Add to cart
Prince2® Foundation & Practitioner Course Pack€890.00 Add to cart
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition€90.00 Add to cart
Prince2® Foundation Exam€205.00 Add to cart
Prince2® Practitioner Exam€290.00 Add to cart