Prince2® Practitioner builds on the knowledge gained from completion of the Prince2® Foundation course. Successful completion of the Prince2® practitioner examination is required to become a registered Prince2® Practitioner. This course measures the ability of a student to apply the Prince2 principles to the running and managing of a small or large-scale project.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is for anybody who manages (or would like to manage) projects. Prince2® provides a structured methodology for small or large scale projects. It covers the management, control and organisation of a project. It is a highly desirable qualification in both the public and private sectors, providing a solid framework to succeed in delivering projects.
Results for you
- Internationally recognised qualification in project management
- Improved employability in both public and private sectors
- Improved project management confidence and delivery of projects
- Membership of the Prince2® community, who all following the same principle
- Ability to deliver the projects that organisations actually needs
- Development of your own project management career
The course price includes 1 sitting of the Prince2 exam. It is not possible to purchase the Prince2 Foundation or Practitioner exam without purchasing the course.
- Course designed and content produced by an experienced Prince2 trainer and Project Manager
- All content ratified by Axelos Ltd (StudyOnline.ie is a certified Prince2® Training Organisation accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos)
- Over 9 hours of instructor led videos
- Over 400 test questions and rationale
- Downloadable cheat sheets
- In depth chapter by chapter exam tips and advice
- Two downloadable sample exams with rationale
- Online tutor support for queries, clarifications, questions and answers
- Delegate specific study plan with online support
- Exam booking (cost of exam not included)
For more cost savings, we would recommend purchasing the Prince2® Foundation and Practitioner Course Pack
- Project Management with Prince2®
- Tailoring and Adopting Prince2®
- Introduction to Prince2® Themes
- Business Case
- Introduction to Processes
- Starting Up A Project
- Directing A Project
- Initiating A Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing A Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
There are 3 options to take the Prince2® Foundation exam:
- Paper based, at the StudyOnline offices in Naas and Maynooth (Ireland)
- Public Prince2® examination centres
The format is the same for all exam options. It is a closed book 60 multiple choice questions format. Duration is 60 minutes. The pass mark is 55%.