Prince2® Practitioner builds on the knowledge gained from completion of the Prince2® Foundation course. Successful completion of the Prince2® practitioner examination is required to become a registered Prince2® Practitioner. This course measures the ability of a student to apply the Prince2 principles to the running and managing of a small or large-scale project.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is for anybody who manages (or would like to manage) projects. Prince2® provides a structured methodology for small or large scale projects. It covers the management, control and organisation of a project. It is a highly desirable qualification in both the public and private sectors, providing a solid framework to succeed in delivering projects.
Results for you
- Internationally recognised qualification in project management
- Improved employability in both public and private sectors
- Improved project management confidence and delivery of projects
- Membership of the Prince2® community, who all following the same principle
- Ability to deliver the projects that organisations actually needs
- Development of your own project management career
The introductory price for Prince2® Practitioner is €189.00 (from €499.00) for 6 months enrolment.
- Course designed and content produced by an experienced Prince2 trainer and Project Manager
- All content ratified by Axelos Ltd (StudyOnline.ie is a certified Prince2® Training Organisation accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos)
- Over 2 hours of instructor led videos
- Downloadable cheat sheets
- In depth chapter by chapter exam tips and advice
- Two downloadable sample exams with rationale
- Online tutor support for queries, clarifications, questions and answers
- Delegate specific study plan with online support
- Exam booking (cost of exam not included)
- Full set of Prince2 Templates
While we provide everything needed to pass the Practitioner exam, the exam is open book and we would strongly recommend that the Managing Successful Projects with Prince2® 2017 Edition is purchased also. This is the only book allowed in the exam.
- Project Management with Prince2®
- Tailoring and Adopting Prince2®
- Introduction to Prince2®
- Business Case
- Introduction to Processes
- Starting Up A Project
- Directing A Project
- Initiating A Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing A Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Considerations For Organisational Adoption
There are 3 options to take the Prince2® Practitioner exam:
- Paper based, at the StudyOnline offices in Naas or Maynooth (Ireland)
- Public Prince2® examination centres
The format is the same for all exam options. It is an open book 68 multiple choice questions format exam. The only book allowed is "Managing Successful Projects with Prince2® 2017 Edition" in hardcopy format. It is highly recommended that this book is used during the exam as a reference guide. Duration is 2.5 hours. The pass mark is 55%.
€599.00Add to cart
€499.00Add to cart
Prince2® Foundation & Practitioner Course Pack
€1,098.00Add to cart
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition€90.00 Add to cart
Prince2® Foundation Exam€205.00 Add to cart
Prince2® Practitioner Exam€290.00 Add to cart