Why study ACCA with StudyOnline?
Earn Higher Salary
Get Qualified in a
Why Study With StudyOnline?
Join the top accountancy profession with ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). ACCA is the most recognised and respected association for qualified accountants. StudyOnline.ie is an ACCA Gold Approved Training Partner.
StudyOnline.ie is one of the top online training companies with courses and tutor support that will guide you all the way and guarantee success! All accountancy firms from around the world, large and small, seek ACCA qualified candidates with strategic thinking, technical skills and professional values.
StudyOnline is a Gold approved learning partner
We have achieved higher than global pass rates to achieve Gold status
- *Subject prices range from
€275 – 400
- Includes free hardcopy BPP textbook & revision kit (excludes TX & ATX)
- Unlimited access to all our course material for all ACCA Programmes
Accounting & Business
- Unlimited access to 3 subjects:
AB, FA & MA
- Unlimited access to all our course material for all ACCA Programmes for 1 year
All Price Plans Include:
ACCA exams are available in a number of formats:
- On Demand (computer based exam available in a CBE centre at any time during the year)
- Sessional (computer based exam available in March, September, June & December each year in a CBE centre)
- Paper based (paper based exams are booked at ACCA centres in March, September, June & December)
- MyACCA (Ethics and professional Skills module can be sat anytime, through MYACCA)
On Demand CBE
- AB Accountant in Business
- MA Management Accounting
- FA Financial Accounting
- LW Corporate and Business Law
- PM Performance Management
- TX Taxation – Ireland
- AA Audit and Assurance
- FR Financial Reporting
- FM Financial Management
- SBL Strategic Business Leader
- SBR Strategic Business Reporting
- AFM Advanced Financial Management
- APM Advanced Performance Management
- AAA Advanced Audit and Assurance
Paper based Exam
From March 2020, only ATX – Advanced Taxation (Irish) will be paper based.
- ATX Advanced Taxation – Ireland
- Ethics and Professional Skills Module